12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - glstar

#1
Quote from: guest on 06/16/2015, 09:06 AMWelcome aboard!

Thread moved.  Also, check with Keith; he often has systems available.
Thank you.
I'm already in contact with him.
:)
#3
Hi.
As stated in the title, i'm looking for:
-PC Engine with Cdrom with IFO interface, RGB Modded (best if done in the IFO interface), in good/very good conditions.
I don't mind if with accessories or not.

If you have, please let me know.