10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - udisi

#1
I bought my Turbo Duo new from TZD back in like 2000 or 2001. Good stuff.
#2
Buy/Sell/Trade / Re: Price Check
04/06/2010, 03:56 PM
I don't mean to sound like a dick either, I didn't name names on the offers.

who wouldn't buy a duo collection for $600?
Not looking for $300 for MM3 but not looking $100 either

I haven't sold anything on ebay in probably 2 years, I really don't like it either. In fact, once ever thing is settled, the duo collection will probably go to one user here who has made a good offer.  Just saying
#3
Buy/Sell/Trade / Re: Price Check
04/06/2010, 12:46 PM
oh, agreed, air zonk Hu is far cheaper. I'm really not trying to argue prices... Hell that's what I came here for.
#4
Buy/Sell/Trade / Re: Price Check
04/06/2010, 12:27 PM
well air zonk CD by itself is $200 or better. been offer $250 alone for it here.
#5
Buy/Sell/Trade / Re: Price Check
04/06/2010, 11:25 AM
well, I was asking for a price check, not a sale yet. Also I've received some very fair offers and some not so fair offers. $600 for the duo collection is not fair. $300 for air zonk, terraforming and godzilla is not fair. I also said, even to the fair offers that I'm not gonna do anything till after I get back from a trip.

I don't think $300 for the hu lot is fair. 37 boxed hu's / for $300 would be  $8 a piece. while maybe you can buy a world court tennis or something for $8, I have air zonk, soldier blade, etc, in that lot that I know are worth far more than that.

Those who made fair offers, know who you are and know the situation. Maybe I should have listed this in the discussion forum instead, though I'm sure I would have been bombard with offers then too. I'm looking for info atm, not a sale.
#6
Buy/Sell/Trade / Re: Price Check
04/05/2010, 01:29 PM
well, I've got a lot of input on the duo titles, with a total of around $2800 broken up. Still looking for some Hu card Values.

I probably won't do anything till after the 17th of April. I may just do a big BIN on ebay with best offer, and see what happens. don't know yet still, but I am leaning towards selling them.
#7
Buy/Sell/Trade / Re: Price Check
04/03/2010, 11:06 PM
well, If I get rid of it, I'd rather do it as a package because I'm gonna get rid of all of it.  If I break it up, it'll get cherry picked and I'll end up with World court tennis and Keith courage probably lol. Really, I haven't really decided what to do yet though. I been wanting to buy a pinball machine, and I thought, hey, turbo duo stuff could do that for me.
#8
Buy/Sell/Trade / Price Check
04/03/2010, 10:02 PM
I'm new to the forums, but been an on and off lurker here for some time. I haven't play my Turbo stuff in a long time. I've debated whether I should sell it off and put the cash towards other games I want. I've thought it before, but always said "I'll never find these again" This brings me to my question. I have a ton of rare stuff for the Turbo Grafx(including a complete US Duo collection), I wanted to know what other people though was a good value point on it.

Collection and pics to follow.

Boxed complete Turbo Duo and Duo Tap

37 US Hu-Cards complete with outer boxes

Aero Blasters
Air Zonk
Alien Crush
Ballistix
Battle Royale
Bravoman
Chase HQ
Cyber Core
Darkwing Duck
Davis Cup Tennis
Dungeon Explorer
D&D Order of the Griffon
Falcon
Fantasy Zone
Final Lap Twin
Ghost Manor
Impossimole
JJ and Jeff
Keith Courage(no outer box obviously)
Legendary Axe
Military Madness
Neutopia
Moto Roader
Parasol Stars
Power Golf
R-Type
Raiden
Super Star Soldier
Sinistron
Soldier Blade
Victory Run
World Class Baseball
World Court Tennis
Yo Bro

3 CD Games(also with outer box)

Cosmic Fantasy 2
Exile
Vasteel(with slip cover)

29 Turbo Duo Games(Think that's all of them+ some home brews)

3 girly games(Bikini Girls, Hawaii Island Girls, and Local Girls of Hawaii)
Implode and Meteor Blaster DX

Beyond Shadowgate
Bonk 3 CD
Camp California
Cotton
Dragon Slayer(the legend of Heros)
Dungeon Explorer 2
Dungeon Master
Dynastic Hero
Exile:Wicked Phenomenon(with slip sleeve)
Forgotten Worlds
Godzilla
Gates of thunder/Bonk's Adventure/Bonk's Adventure
John Madden Football
Loom
Lords of Thunder
Might and Magic III
Prince of Persia
Riot Zone
Shadow of the Beast
Shape Shifter
Sherlock Holmes
Sim Earth
Super Air Zonk
Sydmeads Terra Forming


just looking for a ballpark figure. still don't know if I'll let if go, but seriously haven't played these in some time.

/systemt.th.jpg

/system1q.th.jpg

/system2.th.jpg