@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Megahertz13

#1
Hello

I don't speak english very well , i hope you will understand my problem ^^

I have a japanese DUO which makes me the message "please set disc". By removing the console, I realize that the lens hangs on the left, the CD does not spin.
I replaced the lens with another I had in stock (from a previous DUO and that worked well). It is the same problem with additional one thing: the laser carriage motor keeps running as if he wanted to continue to cause the laser lens to the left. The RUN/SELECT reset stops the pb.

The hucards works perfectly.

I have no idea where the problem may come. Thank you for help me  :mrgreen: