@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - tpugmire

#1
So is this something that a lot of people would be interested in?   About how much would something like this cost to build?  I'm willing to help in any way I can.
#2
Quote from: MotherGunner on 11/09/2011, 04:54 PMWelcome to the forums.  I don't know of a way and I can't recall if the TGCD base houses such functionality (as I have never owned a TGCD).  DUOs(R/RX) do have this functionality though.
Thanks for the warm welcome.  I've been lurking around for the past year or so.  I only have 2 games, so I don't have much to post about. 
From what I've been reading, it sounds like the CD base does have the saving capability.   I was hoping that someone had looked into reverse engineering a cheaper solution.
#3
With the high prices of Turbobooster Pluses these days, I was wondering if anyone knew if it would be possible to duplicate the save functionality from one?   I've never even seen one in person, so I really have no clue if this is even possible, but it might make for some interesting conversation anyway.    :-k