If you look at the picture in my first post the plan was to use the LEDs and diffusers from old camera LCDs. That way I should get top notch results. I'll probably do the LCD swap now though.
![]() |
RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends. ![]() ![]() |
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: red_tuscani on 05/15/2011, 08:59 PMThanks for the advice. I opened up the console today and found that the rubber pad was damaged (broken into pieces probably due to wear and tear). Does anyone knows where I can purchased a new rubber pad and are there any advice on the issues which I am facing on the 'A' and 'B' control buttons? I already tried cleaning up the contacts but it is still not working.I took mine apart and the rubber contact pad looked exactly the same as something I saw when destroying things as a kid. I'm thinking it was the same as a Megadrive pad, maybe a Game Gear which should still be cheaper than finding a TGE one. I'll do some research.