@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - HammerHead

#1
Please add me!!! I don't have any of those.
#2
Please add me to this raffle!
#3
Lynx model 2, such an uncomfortable blob of plastic to play games on.
#4
General Gaming / Re: Sexiest game console
01/29/2012, 01:53 AM
My Duo-R is the sexist but for some reason I love the way the Jaguar with the CD attachment looks. The Jag controller on the other hand is the ugliest in my opinion
#5
General Gaming / Re: New Neo-Geo handheld?
01/29/2012, 01:47 AM
I will be very sad if this is a hoax.
#6
Will this "Internet 2" still have all the porn a man could possible want and some it never needed?
#7
blumkin
#8
Just got the GT back from KeithCourage the other day and I couldn't be happier! There really are great communities left on the internet!!! Super professional and fast service. Thanks again!
#9
PM sent to Keith. Thanks in advance!
#10
Thanks Keith Courage for the advice on where to run the negative lead. I will re-solder it tomorrow night after work. Does the positive appear to be in a suitable location? It has been a few months since I attempted anything on this GT, if all else fails I will defiantly respond to your PM and send her your way! I need some Salamander and R-Type on the go in my life again!  Thank you MotherGunner also for the welcoming and encouraging words.
#11
I have a PC-GT that I unsuccessfully attempted to repair myself. I've read through the video fix page about 20 times. The issue with my system is back light no picture, the sound is fine. I attempted to repair the unit around 3am after a 12 plus hour day at work and was in a rush and I torn the pads up when removing the video cap. On multiple occasions now I have attempted to trace a new lead to solder to and have been unsuccessful. My question is if anyone would be willing to take a look at it and see if they would be able to fix it? Please let me know how much you would charge for this service as well. On a side note I am normally very handy and have fixed a handful of other systems including a Duo-R, Twin Famicom and controllers for myself and friends in the past but this GT has beaten me and I know it is not a difficult repair. If anyone willing to repair this for me I may be interested in having a full cap replacement at the same time so I wont have to open the unit again any time in the near future. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. I have been around these forums for a few months now soaking up as much knowledge as I can from you guys and I don't think I've ever seen a more helpful, knowledgeable group of people.

Thank You,
Kyle

*Pictures of the PCB/Cap
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74384777@N05/6702294619/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74384777@N05/6702293341/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74384777@N05/6702292203/in/photostream/

PCB1.webp
PCB2.webp
#12
Mine has certainly been collecting some dust. Last game I played was donkey kong country. Don't go packing it up so prematurely though. There is a new Zelda game coming out this month!