10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - pckid

#2
Thanks Thorax , i send you a answer !
#4
Hello

It's a laser issue, when the laser is too low, it's doesn't detect the cd.
You can test to turn the lens pot anti hour, but the better way, it's to change the Lens by a new lens
#6
Hello,

I'm a french fan of pc engine and I am from necstazy forum.
We remanufactured gears for cdrom pc engine interface unit,
in a high quality material for the pc community engine.

If you need to contact me.
Here is the price for sending to us.

The Shipping cost is 4$ for 1 to 10 parts

1 gear = 12$
5 gears = 11$
10 gears = 10$.

Contact me for more quantity or any information.

1404728408-pignon1.png 1404728408-pignon5.png 1404728408-pignon10.png
image.noelshack.com/minis/2014/28/1404728408-pignon1.png

thanks
#7
Hello,

I'm a french fan of pc engine and I am from necstazy forum.
We remanufactured gears for cdrom pc engine interface unit,
in a high quality material for the pc community engine.

If you need to contact me.
Here is the price for sending to us.

The Shipping cost is 4$ for 1 to 10 parts

1 gear = 12$
5 gears = 11$
10 gears = 10$.

Contact me for other amount or any information.


IMG IMG IMG


thanks
#8
Hi,

I found for the duo pots ,

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=8926.0

But not for the cdrom2.
#9
Hello

Do you know what the pots matches ?

I want to know , the laser focus , laser power, speed motor on the side, speed motor on the middle.

thanks for your help.
#10
Quote from: Keranu on 02/04/2008, 12:59 AMI have no idea what's going on, but it looks pretty rad!
Quote from: OldRover on 02/03/2008, 11:12 PMAnd now, the final draft:

/hucardwithflashchipfinal.png

BYTE# was tied to Vss, so the pin is grounded and the chip is locked in Byte mode.
Hello ,

i would like to use this schema to create a hucard custom , but do you know the way to implement the 29F400 ,
 to get 16 or 20 mbit for my development homebrew ?

it's difficult to add this features ?

thanks
#11
Hello,

i want to understand , why it's difficult to get a 16mbit ?
It's possible to get same 32 mbit ?