Quote from: Senshi on 05/16/2014, 08:59 PMI know you said you don't want to mod it but get a Duo R/Rx and have it modded to play american Hucards. You'll thank me later.Yeah the white original is nice. But for better output, get the AV Booster for it.


12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!
omg.
Please ME ME ME! Cheers O:) Good Luck Everyone.
but I want to be like Zeta when I grow up and smoke a pipe, JK lol.
.... I can only give you direct observation--using my hand. For instance today, I played Adventure Island for two hours straight. The system was not even warm to the touch. Before using the converter, my PCE felt rather hot. I had been using the PCE for about a year without a converter and didn't care until the day I actually felt the left side after a gaming session. Anyway, i could care less about explaining anymore, i'm pretty happy
hold on. Give me a pass? You ain't nothing but a pompous bigot. Considering that I actually work with disabled people, you are quite the twonk for saying that. Again not wishing anything here but I'd hate to see your face if your child is born disabled or your children's children.
Oh boy...... what more can we expect from a forum with such riffraff. Hot flashes? Stick a rag in it. As for you Sherlock, I would suggest staying off your meds as you are clearly in a delusional world of your own for thinking your word is law. What did you do, empirical research during those 13 years? Ahem.. If you haven't been using these systems in conjunction with a step-down then how can you even give an opinion? I've actually got 3 years over you with my Saturn and believe otherwise. Moreover when did I suggest that not using a converter will definitely cause issues? I use it as a precaution as it may very well prolong components. Not to wish it on you, but your SS may bite the dust tomorrow, mine might too, but taking the extra effort by using a system in optimal conditions is not illogical.


- just die. I tried everything too when it came DOA.
it will be our secret.
)
I got my Jap Sega Saturn 10 years ago and I've got all those games plus more (have since appreciated in price) You MUST get RS and Layer Section(best on SS). But having said that, I got my PCE about 2 years ago and absolutely LOVE the shooters. There is just something about them and the media, love them f'ing HUs! The SS and the PCE are a shooter fans heaven so consider yourself privileged. Nothing like playing some RS, then Layer Section Then finishing up with.........