@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - TheBardsSong

#1
Great site, I actually started using it a few weeks ago and also dig PC Engine Gamer.
#2
Congrats to lilgrafx! Enjoy your Duo.

I just bought myself a PC-Engine Duo and will finally be able to enjoy my CD library too :P
#3
Buy/Sell/Trade / Re: WTB: PC-Engine Duo
12/05/2011, 06:46 PM
Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 12/05/2011, 06:51 AMI've got a boxed one for sale but it's got sound issues. I need to replace the caps on it...
What are you selling it for? I'm interested. Don't really know how to replace caps myself, is it an easy fix?
#4
Playing some Skyward Sword on it lately. Fantastic game.
#5
Buy/Sell/Trade / WTB: PC-Engine Duo
12/05/2011, 06:04 AM
Anyone got a PC-Engine Duo for sale?  [-o<
#6
I don't have any unit capable of playing CD-Rom titles. They're just out of my price range.

All I can do is stare at the CD-Rom games in my collection and hope one day I can get a unit capable of playing them, I won't settle for Virtual Console releases either... I'd like to experience the real thing. 

Holding contests like this is very much appreciated. I know I sound like I'm trying to suck up, but I really do think this is a really kind thing to do. I'm new here and already love what I see :P