12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - xybots

#1
Hi All

I've just recapped my PC Engine GT today, and every cap had leaked. I didn't have a 4.7μF 50V so I used a 4.7μF 35V and it worked like a charm.
I was wondering would I do any damage to my PC Engine GT as I should of replaced it with 4.7μF 50V.

The PC Engine GT is working great but just wanted to make sure if it's OK to use 4.7μF 35V.

thanks