Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - delita

#1
I decided to bring out the old turbografx and cd the other day and found the cd player would not spin discs. Reading through some of the old threads here I opened up the cd player and looked at the gears - all look to be in good order and rotated easily when manually manipulated. After that I tried the game again and it worked... for about 2 minutes. As soon as I went past the opening scene the disc sounded like it was skipping and froze up. The disc would not spin again the next 10 times when I tried to run the game again.

After tinkering around with the gears and laser position a bit more I tried an audio cd. It worked perfectly. Ran 4-5 tracks without issue. Turned off and switched back to the game and back to no spinning. Tried the audio cd again after and that didn't spin either. I have not been able to get a disc to run since.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks