12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - etrader99

#1
As the subject says, I am looking for these. Please contact me if you have any.
#2
As the subject says, I am looking for these. Please contact me if you have any.
#3
Im looking for a complete copy of Super Air Zonk (US version). Please contact me if you have one for sale. Thanks.
#4
What do you mean by special? Does he have prototypes, betas, or anything of the like?
#5
Buy/Sell/Trade / WTB: Super Air Zonk CD
08/08/2005, 09:21 AM
If you have Super Air Zonk CD (US) for sale in good condition and complete, please contact me. Thanks.
#6
Looking to buy any protos/betas (released or unreleased) or other promotional/rare/unreleased or similar items.

I think someone on here had a camp california beta, please contact me if that was you.

Thanks.
#7
Looking to buy any protos/betas (released or unreleased) or other promotional/rare/unreleased or similar items.

I think someone on here had a camp california beta, please contact me if that was you.

Thanks.
#8
What was the problem you ran into? Getting the music engine up and running?