Localization Legend "Supper the Subtitler" has "joined the club" in being targeted for CD-pressings by bootleg master Tobias/PCEWorks! His projects like Private Eyedol, Galaxy Fräulein Yuna 1 & 2, etc. are now being sold on Chinese factory-pressed CDROMs...
IMG
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - VGC1612

#1
Do you still have some brief case FS?
#3
Could be a nice choice but does that worth the money just for 5 games?
#4
Hi everyone, I just finished my wantlist games so just need to buy a console to finally begin the adventure of the PC-Engine! However, I am still undecided to choose between PCE w/Interface Unit, PCE GT and PCE LT. What would be the best choice?I am also a fan of the Neo Geo,Mega Drive and Nintendo in general, very happy to be among you!Eh!