Sega Lord X reviews the Street Fighter II Champion Edition PC Engine port.
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - simonbelmont

#1
Buy/Sell/Trade / WTB: PC Engine GT
05/29/2006, 07:11 PM
Looking for a PC Engine GT in excellent working condition. I'd like to get one that doesn't have screen problems (i.e. purple screen that needs 5 mins to warm up).

Thanks boys.
#3
Hi everybody! I've been a regular reader of these forums but now that I have the time to mess around, I'm ready to make the jump into the world of PCE/TG16.

I need some opinions here: What would be a fair price for a PC Engine GT with Salamander?

Thanks!
#4
Hi everybody! I've been a regular reader of these forums but now that I have the time to mess around, I'm ready to make the jump into the world of PCE/TG16.

I need some opinions here: What would be a fair price for a Turbo Express (minus AC adaptor, TV tuner)?

Thanks!