10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - mjmjr25

#2
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/04/2015, 09:46 PMMedic_wheat here

I live in Texas

I use to be in the Army

Take one guess what I use to do.
Studied the effects of gluten on the dark enemy.
#3
Looks like this might be a spot to make a first post.

New to this forum.  I already have seen a lot of names I know...those folks can tell you i'm big into Mathletics and 1930's pottery restoration (1937 southern US to be exact).