Localization Legend "Supper the Subtitler" has "joined the club" in being targeted for CD-pressings by bootleg master Tobias/PCEWorks! His projects like Private Eyedol, Galaxy Fräulein Yuna 1 & 2, etc. are now being sold on Chinese factory-pressed CDROMs...
IMG
Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - tpoeckh

#1
Been playing this one for a couple of months now.  Can beat the game, including the second and harder go through without continuing.

IMG
#3
I wasn't even aware of the original Metal Gear on the NES when I was a kid, so I don't think it would have had much impact on TG-16 sales at the time.  The more popular 8-bit Konami games I played were Contra, Castlevania, and Blades of Steel.  These might have sold a few consoles with enhanced TG-16 versions.