@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu
Menu

Summary

cerebralshrike Newbie

Offline Show posts Show Images Show stats
Posts:
8 (0.002 per day)
Chats:
0
Personal text:
Taco Bell Enthusiast
Age:
45
Location:
Texas
Bio:
Quote from: cerebralshrike on 02/19/2016, 04:55 PMHello, my name is Samuel, and I'm from Texas, even though I've lived just about everywhere. I heard about this forum on the CU Podcast, and I ran over to join up.

I never owned the TG16 myself, but my uncle owned a video store from 1988 to about 2001, and he had all the games and consoles for rent. That's how I was able to play TG16 games, and I quite enjoyed them, and thought it was a very underrated console. I've always wanted to learn more about it, and I hope to do so through this forum.

Thank you all!
❤ Random:
IMG
Joined:
02/17/2016, 12:44 AM
Local Time:
10/02/2026, 03:41 AM
Last active:
01/29/2018, 10:25 PM