2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu
Menu

Summary

jeffhlewis Punchy Pedro

Offline Show posts Show Images Show stats
Posts:
1,108 (0.196 per day)
Chats:
0
Age:
44
Location:
Milwaukee, WI
Work:
Data-warehouse development - tons of SQL, SSIS and C# code.
❤ Interests:
http://www.lewisjeff.com/
❤ Games:
Quote from: jeffhlewis on 01/02/2013, 10:55 PMLate to the party here since I just flew home late last night...santa was good to me for sure:
IMG

Also had this waiting for me when I came back - awesome! Can't wait to fire it up.
IMG
IMG
Joined:
04/04/2011, 05:45 PM
Local Time:
09/28/2026, 03:07 AM
Last active:
07/08/2018, 12:40 AM
Last YouTube: