Menu

Summary

eldritch Floret Sprung

Offline Show posts Show Images Show stats
Posts:
26 (0.006 per day)
Chats:
0
Age:
N/A
Location:
France
Work:
Teacher
Bio:
Quote from: eldritch on 01/31/2015, 07:03 AMHi to you all !
Very happy to have found this forum, because I have been a pc engine player for
not very long.

I live in the south of france. Been a teacher there for 25 years.

I love old consoles and old games, too, perhaps because I'm not really young anymore  :mrgreen:

Hope to learn lots of things about pc engine games and machines

See ya !
Quote from: eldritch on 02/14/2015, 03:11 PMOne more teacher here. Been working in the same school with aggressive morons for too many years. I suppose that's why I like beat'm'ups and shmups so much. Hope I'll get a transfer to a civilized area soon...
Joined:
01/31/2015, 07:03 AM
Local Time:
10/02/2026, 11:11 AM
Last active:
02/25/2015, 02:32 AM