The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

cd drive sold

Started by Keith Courage, 06/15/2011, 03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Quote from: Keith Courage on 06/28/2011, 04:49 PMThe original accusation months ago was that I stole someone else's idea and that there was no way I could have thought of it up on my own and believe me it was said in such a plain and simple matter.
So what?  Put on your big girl panties and tell 'em to eat it or just ignore 'em.

As I said last time, I don't know which came first (nor really care), but the fact that you lied through your teeth now doesn't bode well for your credibility.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

VestCunt

Quote from: Keith Courage on 06/28/2011, 04:49 PMI'll get in here and write up a good how to once everything from this has calmed down a bit.  
Sweet.  I'm looking forward to it.

Remember that we're not a faceless lynch mob.  I've never seen a nicer invitation to stick around than some of the last few posts by Blue and others.
Topic Adjourned.

GameFreak

Quote from: kattare on 06/28/2011, 03:59 PMKeith/Chris, you could pretty easily put this all to rest if you write up a howto or something.

I honestly don't think anyone is going to undercut your ebay sales because...

Quote from: blueraven on 06/28/2011, 04:30 AM
Quote from: Keith Courage on 06/28/2011, 03:53 AMAfter basically being treated like piss the first time around I felt no need to contribute any info on my cd rom fix especially to the people who were rude to me in the first place(who seem to be the same ones who keep asking me about it).
No one was initially rude to you, it was only after we found out you were gouging and then lying about it.
... I'm fairly certain that anyone that does the math ($55 minus $ebay minus $paypal minus $parts = $shit/hr) is not going to want to compete.  Definitely doesn't qualify as gouging unless peeps are expecting you to work for free.

Instead of taking the easy way out, turn this into an opportunity.  Lemons into lemonade, right?
Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/28/2011, 04:11 PMThats what Id like to see.  Work with us.  I can put the past to rest and hopefully some of the others can too. 
I was thinking of way to say just that.
I would like to see you stick around Keith. 
This is a great place to talk about NEC stuff. Actually it's the only place.

thesteve

i was not around for the original issue, with the other ID, however the only issue i have had with your current one is the lying.

GameFreak

everyone on this website has told their mom or girlfriend a lie at some point. And if you say you haven't,  well than you are lying. It's a forgivable action, you can ask my mom or girlfriend.

BlueBMW

Chris and I have been in discussion via PM.  I think we can put this matter to rest.  :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

thesteve

glad to hear it beemer

GameFreak

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/28/2011, 10:25 PMChris and I have been in discussion via PM.  I think we can put this matter to rest.  :D
Not only do I believe the NEC systems characteristics are WAY different than sega, Nes,..etc., But so are the people that passionately collect/play/repair them. :lol: 
 =D&gt;  =D&gt;  =D&gt;  =D&gt;  =D&gt; =D&gt;

thesteve

we seek out the strange, uncommon, bizarre and we fix it

roflmao

Only if they're 85% new.

Tatsujin

Quote from: Keith Courage on 06/28/2011, 04:49 PMOh, I'm not worried about a cut in ebay sales. This is a side hobby for me and I'm sure there are those out there who would rather pay someone than do the worl themselves. The original accusation months ago was that I stole someone else's idea and that there was no way I could have thought of it up on my own and believe me it was said in such a plain and simple matter. I'm just gonna lay low from this place for a bit. I'll get in here and write up a good how to once everything from this has calmed down a bit. 
/badume.jpg
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..