OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Boxes for Gunhed and Final Soldier special ?...

Started by lkermel, 03/11/2012, 09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lkermel

I always assumed that none of the special Hucards came with neither a box nor manual, however, I bumped into these auctions on Yahoo Japan :

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m98833889
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h162289725

Would you know if they are just custom made ? Or are they the real deal ?...

Tatsujin

Yeah I've seen these cases a few month ago on Yahoo for the very first time, and NEVER before that, not in any stores etc. EVER.

So I'm certainly (to approx. 99.998735%) sure, that these are custom made.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

Btw. I use these fancy bee card holders:

IMG

At least they are Hudson original, even serverd for a slight different purpose :)
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Samurai Ghost

Yeah, it's pretty fishy... The covers are cleaned up scans of the HuCard art. They didn't even bother to resize the copyright info. If there were covers they would have been designed slightly differently I'm sure, at least regarding the font size.

The guy isn't in Japan either, which is fairly unusual for YJA as far as games go. Pretty high asking price and shipping charges as well.

Starfighter

What is the difference between the special and the original versions of the Soldier games?

RegalSin

It is sppppppppppppeeeeeeeccccccccciiiiiiiiiaaaaaaal
IMGIMG

Starfighter

_Paul

Quote from: Starfighter on 03/12/2012, 11:06 AMWhat is the difference between the special and the original versions of the Soldier games?
They are just the high score rounds (2/5min).

Starfighter

NecroPhile

Quote from: Tatsujin on 03/11/2012, 10:41 PMBtw. I use these fancy bee card holders:
Why'd you leave off Drac X Huey Special?  Was it busy eating teh pepplered icecream?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 03/12/2012, 03:27 PM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 03/11/2012, 10:41 PMBtw. I use these fancy bee card holders:
Why'd you leave off Drac X Huey Special?  Was it busy eating teh pepplered icecream?
No, but it wasn't made by HADOSON :)

mrhaboobi

Droooooooolllll :) i so wish i could get my hand on some of these for a decent price.

IMG

At least they are Hudson original, even serverd for a slight different purpose :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Neurosis138

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 04/03/2012, 04:09 PMDroooooooolllll :) i so wish i could get my hand on some of these for a decent price.

IMG

Where does one acquire these bee sleeves?

PunkCryborg

lkermel

Waoo, these MSX sleeves are really neat ! And they really make the Special Hucards look great !

esteban

I'd say they were more "slim plastic cases" than mere "vinyl sleeves". :pcgs:

I'd love to have one. Or hundreds.

I can honestly say that the MSX "Bee Card" cases are the only redeeming aspect of the entire world of MSX! This is fact. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG