Ken-chan teaching Tatsujin how to speak English

Started by nat, 02/19/2012, 07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

nectarsis

SEE what happens when you don't bring teacher  teh daily magic peppler ice cream....thierry bad things.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Joe Redifer

RegalSin

Yeah I too wonder what it feels like to be a that hillbilly kind of person........... I do my meaningless and unfor filling job, raise children who will amount to nothing, and then I comeback home thinking I am a real human being to watch my favorite stand up comic, while eating my bowl of ramen. While next door a yuppie is watching the same show in their private bath house.

Seriously those shows I kinda outta my leauge. I get why these things are funny but I prefer to see them as a comic or videogame.
IMGIMG

PunkCryborg

Oh my god  I'm crying I laughed so hard !

roflmao

Quote from: elabit on 02/19/2012, 09:19 PMOh my god  I'm crying I laughed so hard !
At the video or at Regals response? :mrgreen:

Quote from: RegalSinI do my meaningless and unfor filling job, raise children who will amount to nothing, and then I comeback home thinking I am a real human being to watch my favorite stand up comic, while eating my bowl of ramen.
Pure gold.  Reminds me a bit of the Faith No More song:

QuoteI think it's time I had a talk with my kids
I'll just tell 'em what my daddy told me
YOU AIN'T NEVER GONNA AMOUNT NOTHIN'

nat

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

roflmao

Quote from: nat on 02/19/2012, 11:15 PMGreat, great song that RV.
Yeah, I meant to name the title of the track in my post but forgot. :oops:

...and now I'm listening to the rest of the album.  If I was stranded on an island with a CD player and infinite batteries, Angel Dust would be one of those albums I'd take with me.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: guest on 02/19/2012, 11:08 PM
Quote from: elabit on 02/19/2012, 09:19 PMOh my god  I'm crying I laughed so hard !
At the video or at Regals response? :mrgreen:
Wow I didn't even read his post, I looked over it at first, decided it was unreadable initially so I tried again after you wrote that and confirmed, yes it is unreadable.....
lol Regal at least make 'em somewhat comprehendable!

Tatsujin

ROLFMAOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :groel: :corel:

That was good fun, especially when he gets pissed of the bad accent :lol: :rolf:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..