RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

I've got nearly every HuCard I wanted

Started by soop, 02/23/2012, 04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

soop

Just a few (mostly inexpensive) titles I'll pick up at some point.

Are there any really obscure but good games out there?  I quite like Be Ball.
If not, I might just start picking up the Super CD games I'm after.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Samurai Ghost

Hard to say as the link in your sig just links to my own PCE collection. Try logging out then searching for your own collection and linking it!

soop

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 02/23/2012, 05:19 AMHard to say as the link in your sig just links to my own PCE collection. Try logging out then searching for your own collection and linking it!
Right, That should be better!  I did wonder about that when I linked it!
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Samurai Ghost

Some of my favorite titles that you could consider adding:

Atomic Robo Kid Special
Cadash
Doraemon Meikyuu Daisakusen
Galaga '88
Genpei Toumaden
Jigoku Meguri
Kato chan & Ken chan
Kikikaikai
Kyūkyoku Tiger
Marchen Maze
Metal Stoker
Ninja Spirit/Saigo No Nindou
Parasol Stars

soop

#4
Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 02/23/2012, 05:38 AMSome of my favorite titles that you could consider adding:

Atomic Robo Kid Special
Cadash
Doraemon Meikyuu Daisakusen
Galaga '88
Genpei Toumaden
Jigoku Meguri
Kato chan & Ken chan
Kikikaikai
Kyūkyoku Tiger
Marchen Maze
Metal Stoker
Ninja Spirit/Saigo No Nindou
Parasol Stars
Thanks! I got Parasol Stars, but I'll have a look at the others.  Ninja Spirit is on my small list too :)

TO PCENGINE.CO.UK!!!!

*edit* oh, and isn't KikiKaiKai quite expensive?

Edit:  Good taste!  All added :)
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

soop

Quote from: Tatsujin on 02/23/2012, 06:56 AMyeah, a lot goodies missin' there :)
TBH, my "list" was mostly based on Pauls opinions on pcengine.co.uk, and what I know for myself.  And what I know is based mostly around the few reviews I read back in the day, or the quite well known titles.

I know there are a few games that divide opinion, but usually they're quite cheap.  I'm thinking of getting a "job lot" of games to fill in my collection cheaply.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

majors

Aero Blasters
Dragon Saber
Dungeon Explorer
Military Madness
Ninja Spirit
Psychosis
Raiden
Sidearms
The Legendary Axe

...is what I think you're missing. And you need to get that R-type I it's partner, it'll get lonely.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

It's a crime that you don't have Momotaro Katsugeki.

soop

Quote from: esteban on 02/23/2012, 12:22 PMVolfieV.

Seriously.
Got it already.

Neaver heard of momotaro katsugeki
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

_Paul


Samurai Ghost