RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

When a Girl?

Started by CPTRAVE, 07/31/2012, 02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CPTRAVE

When you talk to a girl and she starts playing with her hair, does that mean she likes you? :mrgreen:

Tatsujin

no, that means that she's bored to hell, and wishes nothing more than your instant disappearance.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PCEngineHell

No. Usually it just means she wants to play with her hair, shes a tactile person possibly. Don't read into things too much.

HercTNT

Its extremely common for women to play with their hair. both my sisters and my daughters twirl thier hair. like professor said, don't read to deep.

RegalSin

I ask myself, why is it, that girls sit inside their chairs, with the hands holding their legs? I mean they are damaging the furniture when they do that, and it can become a bad habbit. I just do not get women sometimes. I just feel they get less disipline, but for some reason in a more closed enviorment they do better???? It is the complete opposite with men?

Playing with hair is a normal thing, with men as well, if your hair is long enough. It is like a part of your body, or a weight that you do not feel.
Hair is 100% flesh.
IMGIMG

Tatsujin

hairs are 100% JRPG.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

soop

It depends on the girl. It's said to be a classic sign of interest, but taken alone it could be anything.  One of the best indicators is dilated pupils, presuming you can see the difference.  But honestly, all that stuff is not actually that useful in the end, because the more time you spend trying to figure out if someone likes you, the less time you could be spending with them as a person - which usually ends up with them like you more than someone with a clipboard taking notes.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Gogan

Quote from: RegalSin on 07/31/2012, 03:15 AMI ask myself, why is it, that girls sit inside their chairs, with the hands holding their legs? I mean they are damaging the furniture when they do that,
My fiancé sits like that all the time...it doesn't damage the furniture at all. o_O
Nothin beats the real thing.

NecroPhile

It depends on the hairs - if she's fiddling with the hair on her head, it means nothing; if she's playing with the short and curlys, then she's either interested or has crabs.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Nando

Quote from: guest on 07/31/2012, 11:18 AMIt depends on the hairs - if she's fiddling with the hair on her head, it means nothing; if she's playing with the short and curlys, then she's either interested or has crabs.
PREACH ON!!!

esteban

Quote from: soop on 07/31/2012, 05:41 AMBut honestly, all that stuff is not actually that useful in the end, because the more time you spend trying to figure out if someone likes you, the less time you could be spending with them as a person - which usually ends up with them like you more than someone with a clipboard taking notes.
Exactly.

Quote from: CPTRAVE on 07/31/2012, 02:05 AMWhen you talk to a girl and she starts playing with her hair, does that mean she likes you? :mrgreen:
Or the cute guy/gal standing directly behind you. IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

FiftyQuid

Quote from: CPTRAVE on 07/31/2012, 02:05 AMWhen you talk to a girl and she starts playing with her hair, does that mean she likes you? :mrgreen:
If she's flipping back over her shoulder 'Charlie's Angels' style then YES she's into you.  If she's just playing with it and staring into space then she's just playing with her hair.

Women play with their hair because they don't have a penis and sack to fumble around with.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

HercTNT

Truer than my statement  8-[

GohanX

It means she want the cock. Give it to her. Now.

PikachuWarrior

I thought it was code for "I can sure use another girl's touch right now."
IMG

Samurai Ghost

esteban

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 07/31/2012, 04:25 PM
Quote from: RegalSin on 07/31/2012, 03:15 AMHair is 100% flesh.
Mmmm.... hair flesh....
If only the hair flesh could be incorporated into a craft project...

bob

Quote from: guest on 07/31/2012, 11:18 AMIt depends on the hairs - if she's fiddling with the hair on her head, it means nothing; if she's playing with the short and curlys, then she's either interested or has crabs.
Usually crabs

VestCunt

Somebody should start a sex advice column where questions are posed to video game forums. This thread is news worthy.
Topic Adjourned.

TheClash603

You should only be talking to sluts.  That way you know they are into you, regardless on what they are doing with their hair.

CPTRAVE

Any girsl in here?  what are your thoughts? :-k

PunkCryborg

Quote from: CPTRAVE on 07/31/2012, 11:08 PMAny girsl in here?  what are your thoughts? :-k
Male to Female Ratio:   41.3:1

kazekirifx

No, but if she let's YOU touch her hair, then you will be making out with her within 5 minutes.

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 07/31/2012, 11:24 PM
Quote from: CPTRAVE on 07/31/2012, 11:08 PMAny girsl in here?  what are your thoughts? :-k
Male to Female Ratio:   25,000,000,041.3:1
Fixed that for you. :pcgs:

kazekirifx

How many females do you know in real life who are really interested in retro games? I know exactly 0, though I'm sure they are out there.
I know plenty of dudes though.

(Delayed trigger warning: I am a sexist ;) )

bartre

I know a few who enjoy playing them, but 0 who could be classified as "collectors" or "hardcore"
mostly just in the vein of, "hey, I played ******* when I was little" or something.
also, "quotations"

SMF

80s gum chewing L.A. rich bitch image popped in my head lol.

If shes talking to you and not at some job taking your order or you taking hers she's interested.
If your still unsure just say wanna suck face lol. (Garbage Pail Kid moment sorry)
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

OldRover

The only female I know who's on this forum right now is Equuskia... haven't seen Ash around in some time now.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

kazekirifx

I'm totally all for having as many female retro gamers, and female posters on this board, as possible, of course.

soop

Quote from: kazekirifx on 08/02/2012, 04:22 AMI'm totally all for having as many female retro gamers, and female posters on this board, as possible, of course.
It doesn't really matter.  Everyone on an Internet forum is asexual anyway.

I love it on other forums when someone claims they're a girl, and suddenly every guy falls over themselves making comments and sucking up.  Lol, like you think you're gonna get laid on an Internet forum.

esteban

Quote from: soop on 08/02/2012, 05:32 AM
Quote from: kazekirifx on 08/02/2012, 04:22 AMI'm totally all for having as many female retro gamers, and female posters on this board, as possible, of course.
I love it on other forums when someone claims they're a girl, and suddenly every guy falls over themselves making comments and sucking up.  Lol, like you think you're gonna get laid on an Internet forum.
So very, very true. :pcgs:

KnightWarrior

Is that a myth what a girl does to her hair

Samurai Ghost

Quote from: kazekirifx on 08/01/2012, 08:42 PMHow many females do you know in real life who are really interested in retro games?
My girlfriend likes retro games, or at least playing them with me. Really old stuff mainly, she seems to like the SG-1000 games the best. There are tons of cute games for that system like Hustle Chumy, Girl's Garden, etc. Seems like girls and non-gamers in general tend to like retro games more than modern ones because they are colorful and fun, easy to pick up, and don't take a lot of time/explanation to get into. We'd have Bomberman tournies at my place all the time and the girls would always play.

esteban

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 08/02/2012, 04:37 PM
Quote from: kazekirifx on 08/01/2012, 08:42 PMHow many females do you know in real life who are really interested in retro games?
My girlfriend likes retro games, or at least playing them with me. Really old stuff mainly, she seems to like the SG-1000 games the best. There are tons of cute games for that system like Hustle Chumy, Girl's Garden, etc. Seems like girls and non-gamers in general tend to like retro games more than modern ones because they are colorful and fun, easy to pick up, and don't take a lot of time/explanation to get into. We'd have Bomberman tournies at my place all the time and the girls would always play.
All the reasons you identified are why I play old video games. Ha! :pcgs:

I am, basically, a woman at heart.

Also. I love sparkly pink things. No joke.

soop

Quote from: esteban on 08/03/2012, 08:28 AM
Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 08/02/2012, 04:37 PM
All the reasons you identified are why I play old video games. Ha! :pcgs:

I am, basically, a woman at heart.

Also. I love sparkly pink things. No joke.
I'm half girl.  my mom was a girl, it's genetic.

Tatsujin

that's what she said.

Drakon

If I want to know if a girl likes me I'll say "hey I like you, do you like me?"
https://16bitgamer.canadian-forum.com/

NightWolve: "I'd say ole XGay fears another relapse, hence the need for strong, daily hetero reinforcement on his desktop. ;)"
Jibbajaba: "The problem with trying to flame Regal is that it's like trying to gut-punch a really fat person."

HercTNT

My wife loves some classic games. When i got my gt back from steve she took it and played bonk for an hour. She has also been known to kick alittle but in unreal tournament 2004. My oldest daughter also loves bonk, and Turtles in time for snes.

Otaking

Head Lice possibly??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Otaking

Le'me check, are you talking about the hair on her head?
If it's not on the head then I would say yes.

Oh but if it's hair under the arm pits I suggest you leave France immediately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.