@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

WTB: The Last 2 Games I Need To Complete My Turbo Grafx Set!!!

Started by wolfsaq2, 07/18/2012, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfsaq2

Hello PCengineFXers,
Thanks to some really cool members on this site, I have widdled my collection down to the last two games I need to complete my TG-16 USA set. I am looking to buy Samurai Ghost & manual, and Magical Chase & manual.  I do not need the cardboard boxes or the cases...all I need is the hu card and manual. Shoot me a message if you have any for sale or trade. Thanks kindly. Peace.
   Wolf
"Until the lion has a historian of his own, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter" (African Proverb)

canada

I too am aswell. willing to pay top dollar

wolfsaq2

"Until the lion has a historian of his own, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter" (African Proverb)

wolfsaq2

wolfsaq2

wolfsaq2

wolfsaq2

tggodfrey

I have Magical Chase but its going to cost you 3000.00 because its ultra rarez.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy