Adventures of The Galaxy Rangers and other lesser remembered cartoons

Started by Nando, 10/05/2012, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nando

I've found very few peeps remember Adventures of The Galaxy Rangers
Another favorite of mine from back in the day C.O.P.S

FiftyQuid

I wasn't a huge fan of C.O.P.S. I never got into the cartoon (much) or into the action figures.  My absolute favourite was the Wheeled Warriors.  I even had some of the toys.  One toy series that I wish had spawned into a cartoon (maybe it did) was Air Raiders.  I loved the concept of Air Raiders, had some of the toys and I still have issues #1 through #4 of the comic books.

Man I wish I still had those Wheeled Warrior toys.  :cry:

[EDIT] It was actually called Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.  Who the hell can remember a name like that?
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

soop

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 10/05/2012, 10:01 AMI wasn't a huge fan of C.O.P.S. I never got into the cartoon (much) or into the action figures.  My absolute favourite was the Wheeled Warriors.  I even had some of the toys.  One toy series that I wish had spawned into a cartoon (maybe it did) was Air Raiders.  I loved the concept of Air Raiders, had some of the toys and I still have issues #1 through #4 of the comic books.

Man I wish I still had those Wheeled Warrior toys.  :cry:

[EDIT] It was actually called Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.  Who the hell can remember a name like that?
Everyone calls it the wheeled warriors though ;)

Yeah I remember it being amazing, though I did watch an episode a couple of years ago and found it dull.  Sometimes, you just can't go home.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

FiftyQuid

Quote from: soop on 10/05/2012, 10:23 AMEveryone calls it the wheeled warriors though ;)
Yeah, I think I remember it being called that because the title screen looked something like this;

Jayce and the
Wheeled Warriors

Any of you guys remember the Inhumanoids?  I had some of those toys as well.  I remember the cartoon being pretty creepy.

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Nando

Wheeled Warriors
I vaguely recall that one

M.A.S.K  was pretty bad ass, I really dug their toys

FiftyQuid

Wow!  Yeah, MASK was awesome.  I had completely forgotten about that one.  The toys were fantastic?  Cheap plastic before it got even cheaper.

420GOAT

i remember wheeled warriors on sale at picnsave....bought them all when i was little. damn cool ass toys!!

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

420GOAT

Nando

Quote from: 420GOAT on 10/05/2012, 06:39 PMIS THAT BILL CLINTON AND BONO DOWN AT THE BOTTOM?
LMAO! Bill and Ted, so um..close?

WILD STALLIONS!

ParanoiaDragon

Diiiino....Saucerssssss!

Oops, my bad, I meant "Fighting crime in a future time!"

Heh, I see Masterpice Prime n' Megs, as well as G1 reissues.  And I know atleast a few are japanese, since Ironhide hasn't been released over here!  What's that gold thing next to Prime?  Is that the gold G1 Soundwave?

INhumanoids, INhumanoids, the evil that liiiies, wiiiiiithIIIIIIIN!
IMG

PCEngineHell

Mask
Cops
Starcom
Capt. Power
Silverhawks
Visionaries
Bravestar
Pole Position
The Centurions
Inhumanoids

Really, I cant even begin to list all of them. Way too many.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

Quote from: Nando on 10/05/2012, 09:11 AMI've found very few peeps remember Adventures of The Galaxy Rangers
Yeah i remember adventures of the galaxy rangers i use to watch it when i was a kid.In a sense the show was ahead of it's time etc.With it's theme and all not to mention it's characters but i wish the show had got a proper ending for which it didn't.I think galaxy rangers needs a reboot so it can have the right ending,hmm i really to pick it up on dvd.

By do you remember,ulysses 31 man i wish this 80's cartoon would get a proper release in dvd for the u.s.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec