Do Bonk Heads really exist?

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 03/28/2013, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

So, today I was checking out my new (well, new to me) TG16 encyclopedia and saw this:

bonkhead.jpg

I want one.  Has anyone ever seen one?  I can't find any pics of the real deal.
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

Bernie

Seen this before,  but I've never seen the real deal. 

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mishran

Does Acemore even exist anymore? They are/were located 30 minutes of where I am now. Perhaps I'll put the address in the GPS and see what is there now. Maybe an abandoned building full of unwanted Bonk heads and Freedom 16 sticks?

bob

Quote from: Mishran on 03/28/2013, 06:48 PMDoes Acemore even exist anymore? They are/were located 30 minutes of where I am now. Perhaps I'll put the address in the GPS and see what is there now. Maybe an abandoned building full of unwanted Bonk heads and Freedom 16 sticks?
The heads are certainly "wanted"!

Mishran

Well, a quick web search shows that an Acemore International Ltd still exists at that address. Perhaps I'll take my book into there and ask them whatever happened to the bonk heads. Mayhaps I'd get some funny looks or get tossed out onto the street face first. :P

TheClash603

Quote from: Mishran on 03/28/2013, 06:57 PMWell, a quick web search shows that an Acemore International Ltd still exists at that address. Perhaps I'll take my book into there and ask them whatever happened to the bonk heads. Mayhaps I'd get some funny looks or get tossed out onto the street face first. :P
If you go and they somehow have some in a box in the stockroom, I got dibs on one!

roflmao

Me too! (I started the original thread.  Glad to see I'm not he only one still thinking about it!) :)

RoyVegas

Quote from: Mishran on 03/28/2013, 06:57 PMWell, a quick web search shows that an Acemore International Ltd still exists at that address. Perhaps I'll take my book into there and ask them whatever happened to the bonk heads. Mayhaps I'd get some funny looks or get tossed out onto the street face first. :P
So let me get this straight.  You're going to stroll in there and ask for head?  This should get interesting.
All is well. :)

pc_kwajalein

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/28/2013, 10:39 PMSo let me get this straight.  You're going to stroll in there and ask for head?  This should get interesting.
Hope the receptionist is cute.
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

NightWolve

Oh wow, I never saw this promotion. I'm surprised enough that a wireless controller made it to the Turbo after all. Can't imagine that particular head connected to that joystick would work rather well, but it's interesting. ;)

esteban

bonkhead.jpg

If there is a Heaven, then the Bonk Head exists.

If there is a Hell, we will all get one of the damn things.

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/28/2013, 10:39 PM
So let me get this straight.  You're going to stroll in there and ask for head?  This should get interesting.
Sounds legit!

My step dad told me if I ask enough girls to take off their tops at some point one will.  There was a study or something that if you ask enough somebody at some point will do it. :P

jelloslug

That would be awesome if you walked out with a dusty box of Bonk heads.

Mishran

Quote from: pc_kwajalein on 03/28/2013, 10:49 PM
Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/28/2013, 10:39 PMSo let me get this straight.  You're going to stroll in there and ask for head?  This should get interesting.
Hope the receptionist is cute.
Just my luck it'll be a man. #-o

Seriously though, nah no plans of doing it. May not even be the same company now for all we know. If it changed hand, they may not even be in the game biz anymore.

Bonks head could be buried out in the desert beside E.T. now. Who knows.

bob

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 03/29/2013, 10:16 AMSounds legit!

My step dad told me if I ask enough girls to take off their tops at some point one will.  There was a study or something that if you ask enough somebody at some point will do it. :P
A friend of mine would go out to bars with that same mindset, basically have absolutely no standards, and  go right up with no further introduction and asked to take every single woman in the bar home until one accepts. Most nights, he came home empty handed, but occasionally one would go.
--DragonmasterDan

bob

Law of averages HAS to kick in eventually I guess.

420GOAT

IT DOES , ask enough girls and it gets easier, then you realize you get them easier when they are relaxed and you dont smell desperate.

any way, i work with rubber and plastic mold to make resto parts...(i sell them) but my friend here would definately be able to get me a good price going, or an idea anyway. anyone who is an artist make one for reference, so i can show him. then ill have an idea. ill send it back.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

420GOAT

tried calling...no answer.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

SMF

Its every turbob owners dream to play Bonk games with a joystick using Bonks head.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

fraggore

My step dad told me if I ask enough girls to take off their tops at some point one will.  There was a study or something that if you ask enough somebody at some point will do it. :P[/quote]
He was wise man and properly had a disfigure face from all the slaps.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

SeymorOnion

I wonder if the Bonk Head would fit on a vocaloid figure...  :-k