Localization Legend "Supper the Subtitler" has "joined the club" in being targeted for CD-pressings by bootleg master Tobias/PCEWorks! His projects like Private Eyedol, Galaxy Fräulein Yuna 1 & 2, etc. are now being sold on Chinese factory-pressed CDROMs...
IMG
Main Menu

[?] PCEFLASH

Started by Tatsujin, 06/12/2013, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tatsujin

Did someone ever heard or seen this PC Engine Flashcard, probably made by the Japanese in around 2005?

IMG IMG

I have spotted this card for the very first time yesterday in super potato. Unfortunately I could not gather much informations together yet.
Looks similar to the neo pce flash card.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

ccovell

Just the Neoflash PCE, isn't it?

Mishran

Looks different than the Neo card. Tats, are those your flash devices? If so, looks you collect more than just system cards. :P

SuperDeadite

I have one of those myself Tats.  It is Chinese made, same as the NeoFlash, but it's the original version, so it's not called NeoFlash.  It's the same thing, but doesn't have the reset button.  You'll also notice the software is the exact same piece of shit software the NeoFlash uses.

My card works fine, and the software sees the big gay flashing box.  However, I've never gotten it to reflash the card, mine seems to be stuck with the games it came with.  Thankfully though it has D Alpha on it, which is the only game I really need on a Flash Card.  :)
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite