10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

COMPLETED: Thanks!

Started by playthegame119, 06/21/2013, 12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

playthegame119

Hi, I'm looking for the tv tuner for the turbo express. If anyone has one I would be willing to pay up to $25 shipped for it. Thanks!

EvilEvoIX

Any wAy to mod it to watch TV today?
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

turbokon

It has a/v in so you can hook up a digital cable to it and watch all the TV you want in high resolution TV quality 2.6" LCD screen:)
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com