12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Wii U - Zelda Edition: Who's buying one?

Started by Duo_R, 09/23/2013, 03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Duo_R

I did and check this, no instruction booklet. Just instructions to the digital manual. Even Nintendland has a manual.......

Lol


Quote from: guest on 10/04/2013, 09:51 AMThe retail copy's out today, right? Who's getting it? I'm picking it up after work. Gonna play through it with my son.
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq