10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Raffle: New game raffle 2, electric boogaloo AND THE WINNER IS...

Started by jelloslug, 05/20/2014, 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelloslug

The winner is: paybacks3

IMG

Up for raffle is a brand new sealed copy of the highly coveted TV Sports Basketball.  Same deal as last time: You MUST open it an play it and a video of the defiling would be great.  After that you can do with it what you wish. This auction is open to anyone (that I deem fit, even you Ninja16608).  Now is your chance to open your very own new game so enter your name early and often.

IMG

Here is who is in:

warpig227
esteban
Ninja16608
cr8zykuban0
Punch
NessFreaK
finerion
Keith Courage
paybacks3
wolfman

warpig227

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ninja16608

HAHAHA hell yeah IM IN an even better video to follow should I win. 

Slug! you are the man.

cr8zykuban0

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, as I already have this game, but kudos to you for this raffle!

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NessFreaK

finerion

Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect.

Ninja16608

Quote from: Nulltard on 05/21/2014, 11:20 PMTip for the winner:  you will be pissed off while playing this game until you:

1. Master the jump shot
2. Figure out which players can shoot best.
3. Master stealing without fouling (too much)
4. Get in the habit of rotating out exhausted players for fresh ones (without having all your shifty bench warmers in play all at once)
5. Sink a 3 pointer and get the hawt busy cheerleader mini cutscene.
I guess the hot cheerleader cut scene is better than double dribble's horrid dunk scenes.

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Nulltard on 05/21/2014, 11:20 PMTip for the winner:  you will be pissed off while playing this game until you:

1. Master the jump shot
4. Get in the habit of rotating out exhausted players for fresh ones (without having all your shifty bench warmers in play all at once)
If I do happen to win this game,  I will have to keep this in mind!!!

Keith Courage

It would be awesome to have this one with the case and box. Only have a loosie right now.  Please sign me up. This game is fun. I'll raffle off my loose copy if I win it.

paybacks3

Popping Tags...  Put me down.    Can I create Lebron James ?
IMG

bob

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/21/2014, 11:22 PM

1. Master the jump shot
I guess the hot cheerleader cut scene is better than double dribble's horrid dunk scenes.
Youre nuts. DD dunks were spectacular back in the NES days.

No entry for me. But well done for offering it.

Ninja16608

OK for the era yeah it was cool......... and I did like the Rubble Ribble speech lol

wolfman

Quote from: jelloslug on 05/20/2014, 09:27 AMNow is your chance to open your very own new game so enter your name early and often.
I am still missing this in my collection...so enter me please 3 times sir!

wolfman wolfman wolfman  :mrgreen: [-o< =D>
recent addition: Japanese Language Skills, A1 proficiency level
-------------------------------------------------------------
CryptoCoin Warrior
My Setup: PC Engine LT, CD-ROMĀ², IFU-30
AKA woolfman on AtariAge, PlanetVB, Circuit-Board.
-------------------------------------------------------------

jelloslug

cr8zykuban0

cr8zykuban0

Enter me 3 times too!!! Need this title for the collection since I need some more cib games

cr8zykuban0
cr8zykuban0
cr8zykuban0

Lol

jelloslug

cr8zykuban0

jelloslug

cr8zykuban0

paybacks3

And this bad boy just came in over the weekend . Sorry been busy with work and football all my rec leagues are coming to an end with the playoffs around the corner.  Just got time to open the box.  Thanks again buddy !!

IMG
IMG

bob

Quote from: paybacks3 on 06/02/2014, 07:36 PMAnd this bad boy just came in over the weekend . Sorry been busy with work and football all my rec leagues are coming to an end with the playoffs around the corner.  Just got time to open the box.  Thanks again buddy !!

IMG
Please write the entire alphabet in that font, thanks. Im serious.

jelloslug

Quote from: paybacks3 on 06/02/2014, 07:36 PMAnd this bad boy just came in over the weekend . Sorry been busy with work and football all my rec leagues are coming to an end with the playoffs around the corner.  Just got time to open the box.  Thanks again buddy !!

IMG
I hope you enjoy it!

paybacks3

Quote from: galam on 06/02/2014, 08:06 PM

IMG
Please write the entire alphabet in that font, thanks. Im serious.
OK... black marker ? turning it into a font ? need lowercase to ? pm me your email .
IMG