@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Nes nintendo world champ ebay auction

Started by Digi.k, 01/25/2014, 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Digi.k


SuperDeadite

Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

CrackTiger

A copy in such an un-collectible condition should go for $500 tops.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Tatsujin

#5
ok it's closed. now we can expect every even so shitty WCS cart going for at least 100K and more in the future..lolol

btw. best parts where:

Item condition: Acceptable
100% Authentic Adult Owned
A must for Nintendo collectors
I can't believe the positive response I've gotten from, seemingly, the world! Praise the Lord!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

roflmao

Man I wish I had rich friends interested in old video games.




Actually, I wish I had *any* real life friends interested in old video games...

Btw, I'm so thankful to be a part of this community.  You guys rock.  I wish more of you lived closer. :)

PukeSter

I heard about this same cart on a podcast. It was 5k at the time.

Ridiculous gouging such as this 10k to 100k jump sometimes makes me want to sell all my stuff and buy a pc and play everything.

PunkCryborg

Just curious, if you were the top bidder and you just like said "sorry I don't have the money", what's the worst that could happen to you???

PukeSter

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 01/25/2014, 10:19 PMJust curious, if you were the top bidder and you just like said "sorry I don't have the money", what's the worst that could happen to you???
That happened on Adol's collection auction. Don't know the rest.

bob

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 01/25/2014, 10:19 PMJust curious, if you were the top bidder and you just like said "sorry I don't have the money", what's the worst that could happen to you???
On eBay?  Not a whole lot, but after a couple "non paying bidder" dings, they will cancel your account.
Ive heard they police it pretty hard.

jeffhlewis

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 01/25/2014, 10:19 PMJust curious, if you were the top bidder and you just like said "sorry I don't have the money", what's the worst that could happen to you???
You'd be like 50% of the bidders on my auctions. I had a guy refuse payment one time of a $30 sale because he "couldn't afford it". They should castrate these people.

EvilEvoIX

I cannot wait for this Classic Video Game Bubble to crash, it just has to.  Too many thieves and "Collectors" with dollar signs in their eyes.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Psycho Punch

Saw the thread on nintendoage. Wow what a joke. Specially with users with pictures of VGA graded games as avatars posting on it.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" at Neo-Geo.com
For a good time reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He too ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I deleted THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

xcrement5x

That was totally shill bids, I think the last price on a regular Grey Cart was around $12k, so this $100K was all people trolling.

What's interesting though, is when high profile stuff like this goes up and gets a lot of news, normally people start digging through their old stuff and put it up on the ebays and it floods the market for a bit and brings prices back down. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

jperryss

Quote from: guest on 01/27/2014, 10:30 AMThat was totally shill bids, I think the last price on a regular Grey Cart was around $12k, so this $100K was all people trolling.

What's interesting though, is when high profile stuff like this goes up and gets a lot of news, normally people start digging through their old stuff and put it up on the ebays and it floods the market for a bit and brings prices back down. 
I think it's the opposite. How many people will now think $100K is the going rate for a gray NWC and not realize the seller didn't actually get that price for it?

Psycho Punch

Quote from: guest on 01/27/2014, 10:30 AMThat was totally shill bids, I think the last price on a regular Grey Cart was around $12k, so this $100K was all people trolling.

What's interesting though, is when high profile stuff like this goes up and gets a lot of news, normally people start digging through their old stuff and put it up on the ebays and it floods the market for a bit and brings prices back down. 
Yeah now it's the time to buy the Championship cart if you have money to burn. As far as I know 2 auctions appeared after that, one for the grey and one for the gold without sticker.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" at Neo-Geo.com
For a good time reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He too ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I deleted THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 01/27/2014, 03:21 PMAs far as I know 2 auctions appeared after that, one for the grey and one for the gold without sticker.
lol.. just posted that all just one post above yours on the prev page ;)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/27/2014, 07:20 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 01/27/2014, 03:21 PMAs far as I know 2 auctions appeared after that, one for the grey and one for the gold without sticker.
lol.. just posted that all just one post above yours on the prev page ;)
Not surprised, my memory sucks :P
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" at Neo-Geo.com
For a good time reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He too ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I deleted THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

xcrement5x

Quote from: jperryss on 01/27/2014, 12:20 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/27/2014, 10:30 AMThat was totally shill bids, I think the last price on a regular Grey Cart was around $12k, so this $100K was all people trolling.

What's interesting though, is when high profile stuff like this goes up and gets a lot of news, normally people start digging through their old stuff and put it up on the ebays and it floods the market for a bit and brings prices back down. 
I think it's the opposite. How many people will now think $100K is the going rate for a gray NWC and not realize the seller didn't actually get that price for it?
What I'm saying is that folks will see an auction like this and dig through their old games and put them online.  As long as they're doing auctions instead of BINs, the new supply will most likely lower prices for a bit as people try to get that "$100k score" only to discover they've maybe got $50 worth of stuff.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

geise

...the shit people spend their money on...

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

jeffhlewis

Quote from: geise on 01/28/2014, 11:06 AM...the shit people spend their money on...
This x 1000. If you have that kind of cash to blow, I'd be busy renting out a brothel in Thailand for a week.

PCEngineHell