12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Ys Lore

Started by tggodfrey, 06/12/2014, 01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

roflmao

 :shock:

Thanks for sharing!  I had no idea...

NightWolve

Yeah, I remember running into this article not that long ago. I too thought Ys was a totally original idea that Falcom came up with, so I was quite surprised to learn that they had actually read up on some obscure French mythos and had based their story on it... This probably explains the choice of French when it came to the narration of one of the Ys Origin opening videos.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 06/12/2014, 01:27 PMno way... did i read that correctly that Adol is the devil?!
Awesome!

\m/
IMG