OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Fuck HabboLand So Fucking Much

Started by VestCunt, 10/20/2014, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VestCunt

Worst forum theme ever.

must... survive... til forum redesign
Topic Adjourned.

NecroPhile

Colors...... first world problems.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

VestCunt

Quote from: NecroPhile on 10/20/2014, 05:53 PMColors...... first world problems.  :lol:
it's also really narrow so I have to scroll horizontally for even medium-sized pictures and shit.
Topic Adjourned.

NecroPhile

Did you miss Nulltard's fix?  I'm using the chrome version and it works great.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Opethian

IMG

esteban

HABBOLAND isn't the worst forum theme...I've experienced much worse (where you literally couldn't read stuff because the "designer" did not anticipate all possible text vs. Background color combinations).

Still, HabboLand is not worthy of sucking my left one.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

elderbroom

Thanks Nulltard for putting this together, and NecroPhile for mentioning it (never saw original post). I'm now using it, and its certainly better. 
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

elderbroom

Quote from: nullity on 10/21/2014, 03:52 PMGlad you like! I didn't even notice that necro had linked it. Guess that's what i get for using the forums on mah phone device.

There ! Better ?
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

nat

If only there was a way to get rid of these awful pastel blue and pink colors. These are the colors I'd paint my newborn daughter's room, not the colors I'd choose to represent hardened TurboGrafx game thug pixel warriors.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Gentlegamer

I actually like HabboLand. Wasn't the old skin just bland and grey?

I installed the custom user style, thanks for the full width. Can't the colors also be modified with a Stylish userstyle? I use it to make youtube and google black background with grey text.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Sadler

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/26/2014, 05:56 PM
Quote from: nat on 10/26/2014, 05:50 PMIf only there was a way to get rid of these awful pastel blue and pink colors. These are the colors I'd paint my newborn daughter's room, not the colors I'd choose to represent hardened TurboGrafx game thug pixel warriors.
hah, game thug pixel warriors. I like it!

The quick and easy solution would be to use DoxPhile (brought to you by DoxPhile), but since that will never happen I might break down and make a new theme that can be loaded for this forum if I have a slow day at work tomorrow (also brought to you by DoxPhile).

This post has been brought to you by DoxPhile.

:lol:
Citation needed.