RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WTB/WTT Loose SNES

Started by toktogul, 07/03/2014, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toktogul

I'M looking for a loose SNES, no cables/controllers needed.
I mostly have japanese games and hardware to trade for it, for most consoles.

please let me know what you want for it

thanks
Pierre

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: toktogul on 07/03/2014, 10:33 PMI'm going back home next month, and I'm packing. there is a few games and consoles that won't follow me back in Canada. I'm selling my sega saturn games first to finance the shipping cost for the rest of the collection. All games are CiB in perfect condition. paypal will be used for paiment, the price include shipping from Japan.

Final fight Revenge 125$ (CiB with spine)
Dungeons and dragons 67$ (CiB)

Once again, all price include shipping, thats why the price seems a little bit higher. if ou buy both, the price for the combo will be 175$ shipped.

Please don't buy to resell those games. I won't selll to people under 20 just to make sure of that, since final fight can be a 300$ game.

PM me if you are interested.
PM Sent

toktogul

BigusSchmuck

Hey thanks, came in on Friday. This guy is legit folks so you can buy with confidence!

toktogul

Awesome, glad you received it! Enjoy!

toktogul

jperryss

Always thought those were cool as hell and wanted one, but I have no use or space for it. GLWS!

bob

were these avail in the usa?  i heard of them, but never saw one in person.

LostFlunky

Quote from: galam on 07/29/2014, 08:51 AMwere these avail in the usa?  i heard of them, but never saw one in person.
Japan only.

toktogul

Japan only, reads dvd + gamecube games. You can plug a sub directly to the gamecube. it's sick :) and there is a LED screen telling you what it's doing.

its a cool rarity

bob

did they make matching controllers?  or just need a regular one?

toktogul

Quote from: galam on 07/29/2014, 01:34 PMdid they make matching controllers?  or just need a regular one?
Panasonic made a custom one, with Panasonic instead of gamecube written on it

98pacecar

There's also a matching GBA player that's hard to find.

Free bump for one of the best looking consoles ever!

toktogul

cabbage

If you don't mind shipping to Korea, do you have any good PCE stuff to trade for complete Shenmue (US version)?

Miracle_Warrior

Quote from: toktogul on 09/30/2014, 11:23 AMWTT/WTB shenmue
Such a great game Shenmue is.  I was driving home from the office the other day and I saw a sign saying "Now hiring experienced fork lift drivers" and I swear, I thought to myself, after hours and hours of playing Shenmue, I'd consider myself an expert fork lift driver without ever actually driving one in real life.  I wish I had an extra copy for you.

toktogul

Quote from: cabbage on 09/30/2014, 12:19 PMIf you don't mind shipping to Korea, do you have any good PCE stuff to trade for complete Shenmue (US version)?
Shipping to Korea would be about the same price as paying for the actual game online here, not even counting the trade itself, so while I would have many games I would like to trade, this isn't very good for both of us. You could probably get games from japan for cheap and and it shipped too.

toktogul

Quote from: Miracle_Warrior on 09/30/2014, 12:52 PM
Quote from: toktogul on 09/30/2014, 11:23 AMWTT/WTB shenmue
Such a great game Shenmue is.  I was driving home from the office the other day and I saw a sign saying "Now hiring experienced fork lift drivers" and I swear, I thought to myself, after hours and hours of playing Shenmue, I'd consider myself an expert fork lift driver without ever actually driving one in real life.  I wish I had an extra copy for you.
Oh man! the memories are coming back to me! Can't wait to reenter the arcade place or buy coca colas in the japanese vending machines! it will also bring back memories from my stay in Japan! What a wonderful time for gamers it was in 1999! Dreamcast forever! (i was too young to enjoy the pc engine when it was released, so my golden age of gaming was N64/Dreamcast)

toktogul