OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

anyone know what this could be?

Started by cr8zykuban0, 12/02/2014, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr8zykuban0

Hey guys, just wanted to share an interesting little device i found at a goodwill that instantly caught my attention. It's some kind of computer adapter but its in the shape of a turbo/pcengine controller! i eventually gave this to my friend syphic but i was just wondering of anyone here in the forums has ever seen this device before. I tried looking up info about this but was able to find nothing about this! Just wanted to share this with you guys and to see what you guys think about this computer adapter. thanks for looking
IMG

esteban

Yes, this has been posted once or twice before here. I never knew about this, either, until a recent thread.

File under: Jaguar shell used as dental equipment.

PCE controller used with computer power strip.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: esteban on 12/02/2014, 11:45 PMYes, this has been posted once or twice before here. I never knew about this, either, until a recent thread.

File under: Jaguar shell used as dental equipment.

PCE controller used with computer power strip.
this did remind me of the jaguar shell used as dental equipment. i did post this on the facebook groups a while back and i recently stumbled upon this pic after i thought i deleted it so i wanted to see if anyone knew more info about this. very interesting indeed