12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

List of Turbo Grafx Multi-Player games?

Started by cavein2000, 07/04/2006, 12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

cavein2000

Anyone have a link to a list of turbo grafx multi player games?
What a horrible night to have a curse...

PC Gaijin

Hardly exhaustive, but I just happened to have a Turbo flyer from NEC trumpeting multiplayer handy. Here's their list:

Aeroblasters
Battle Royale
Bomberman
Chew-Man-Fu
Devil's Crush
Double Dungeons
Dungeon Explorer
Fighting Street CD
Final Lap Twin
Jack Nicklaus Turbo Golf (card and CD)
King of Casino
Military Madness
Monster Lair CD
Moto Roader
Ordyne
Power Golf
Sonic Spike
Super Volleyball
Takin' It to the Hoop
TV Sports Basketball
TV Sports Hockey
TV Sports Football
World Class Baseball
World Court Tennis
Yo' Bro

Cadash
Davis Cup Tennis
Andre Panza Kick Boxing
Champions Forever Boxing
Parasol Stars

Memory Save HuCards (with Booster Plus or CD Unit)

Bomberman
Yo' Bro
Champions Forever Boxing
Davis Cup Tennis
Devil's Crush
Dragon's Curse
Neutopia
Jack Nicklaus Turbo Golf
Night Creatures
Andre Panza Kick Boxing
Parasol Stars
Super Volleyball
Tiger Road

Memory Save CD games

The Addams Family
Fighting Street
Final Zone II
JB Harold Murder Club
It Came From the Desert
Last Alert
Magical Dinosaur Tour
Monster Lair
Jack Nicklaus Turbo Golf
Shape Shifter
Sherlock Holmes
Valis II
Valis III
Ys Book I & II
Ys III

Of course, this list is dated. I think it covers games released up to early '92.

cavein2000

thanks, yeah... reason I ask is because I was debating picking up a tap and more controllers for the TG16, but since my PCE is already hooked up for multi-player i don't think I really need em.
What a horrible night to have a curse...