12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Hacking laser lens control sled

Started by Duo_R, 12/24/2015, 12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Duo_R

Hi I'm in need of hacking a laser lens, make the lens operate up and down.

Does anyone know how to do that? So far the motors I have looked at from a PS2 to a CD Rom have 4 solder points. One is connected to ground but not sure what the other 3 do. I want to operate the lens by moving up and down using a battery. I am not using it to read CDs :-)
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq