10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Oh pdevoir2020.... :\

Started by PCEngineHell, 11/16/2015, 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

I love how ebay sellers abuse funny angles and use blurry out of focus pics to make disc look like they are in great condition.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131639193813?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

IMG

In actuality:

IMG

And yes, somewhere between their taking the pic and packing it up to ship off to me, they placed a giant greasy finger print on the disc. Also, disc has a few top scratches, and is failing surface scan checks. GG pdevoir2020, gg.

xcrement5x

Sol Feace is pretty fun though.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

ClodBusted

Man, all those arrows are nasty, indeed.

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

geise

I will always love WolfTeam.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: guest on 11/16/2015, 06:40 PMSol Feace is pretty fun though.
but it doesn't even compare to the DUO pack-in!!!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

xcrement5x

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 11/17/2015, 08:04 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/16/2015, 06:40 PMSol Feace is pretty fun though.
but it doesn't even compare to the DUO pack-in!!!
Well, if we're talking about Model 1 packins, besides Sol-Feace there was also the 4-in-1 disc and sherlock holmes too.  But yeah, LoT as a packin is kind of hard to top.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

johnnykonami

I enjoyed Sol Feace, haven't played it in years but the first stage music came flooding back to me.  I have a soft spot in my heart for Renovation/Laser Soft/Wolf Team/Telenet Japan games, especially when the music was by Motoi Sakuraba.  El Viento and Earnest Evans also come to mind.

owlnonymous

That looks like it should play fine.