@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Interest Check: Jack Nicklaus Turbo CD New Sealed

Started by xcrement5x, 02/11/2016, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

xcrement5x

The local gaming store near me has Jack Nicklaus Golf for the Turbo CD new and sealed in their case for $60.  I personally have no desire for the game but I'm wondering if anyone here has any interest in it?

It sounds like it's a decent deal based on what some folks were talking about, so if you are interested and are someone I know/has rep I'd be willing to pick it up and for you and re-ship at cost.

It looked like it was in decent shape from what I saw, some slightly crushing and sun damage though.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

jtucci31


xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

Tell them to open it. Then I'll buy it for $20.

I want to play this game, but $20-25 is my out-of-touch budget.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

seieienbu

ehhh, it's on my to-buy list, but $60 seems a bit much for a sports title...
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Psycho Punch

if you sent it directly to vga ill give you commission

cya bud
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" at Neo-Geo.com
For a good time reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He too ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I deleted THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp