12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Anyone play League of Legends and has a bronze account they don't need?

Started by Trenton_net, 02/28/2016, 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trenton_net

Hey everyone,

Does anyone happen to play League of Legends and have a bronze account they don't need? I'm trying to play with a friend, but apparently my rank is too high for him to play with, so I need to find some alternative. I was hoping maybe someone had an old account they don't need they could let me use.

If you have one, please feel free to PM me! I would really appreciate it!

Cheers,

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Flare65

This is the perfect time to try out Heros of the Storm with your friend.

Trenton_net

Quote from: hoobs88 on 02/28/2016, 09:20 PMCouldn't you just create a smurf account to play on?
Technically yes. But even if I steamrolled every game I played, it would take upwards of 300 games in order to hit level 30 (For ranked play). Based on the amount of time I have, It might take half a year for that to happen lol. So that's why I'm asking if anyone else has an account they don't care about anymore.

@Flare65: Something to think about for sure. But I'd like to try and get something going with League first if possible.