10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Big Thanks to Keith Courage for fixing my Turboduo.

Started by Magister, 12/12/2016, 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magister

Just wanted to say Thanks to Keith Courage for the great job that he did on my TurboDuo.  Told me it was a mess on the inside.  Glad he was able to bring it back to life.  Now I can go and play D&D: Order of the Griffon and enjoy the music.  Well, that is enjoy the battle music until I attack something and the music stops.
This Space For Rent.

tbone3969

Keith Courage is the shit.  He has fixed many NEC systems for me.  Top quality work at very reasonable prices.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Killjoyy027

Yes I will third this ! He has fixed many of my NEC systems in major need of TLC and they still continue to work perfectly !

BigusSchmuck

I 2nd Keith Courage fixed both of my duos and then some. :) Really one of the best modders I have ever had the pleasure to deal with.

Johnpv

I'll fifth this! He did all the work on my Duo and it runs fantastic.

kosko99

He is awesome <3
Got a system from him and it did look like brand new.

exodus

I was really hoping this was about putting a keith courage card into the turbo and it somehow getting fixed.