OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Free Might & Magic III TG-16 repro map

Started by CrackTiger, 07/23/2016, 07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

I just replaced the repro map that came with my copy of M&MIII with an original, so it's now free for anyone who wants to pay for the shipping.

As usual, anyone can opt in and I'll determine the recipient however I choose.

The rules are don't ask for it if you already have a repro or original. If you only have the PCE version, that's fine. If you ever decide to part with it, it must be given away in the forum again.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

I will take this if nobody else wants it.  :)

However I think that the map should go to somebody who pledges to play this game this summer.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

This would have been useful a month or two ago :P
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

BigusSchmuck

I'm game. Need it to go with that loose Might and Magic 3 I got from you a while back..

SavagePencil

I'd need to acquire the game, but I'd be willing to group stream a playthrough.  What if each forum go-er had their own character and could choose their actions?

I'll admit I never played the TG16 ver back in the day because of its rarity (and the fact that I was a PC snob for RPGs).

Landis1255

Greetings all,

I'll throw my hat in the ring here.  I had a very close-to-complete Turbo collection before we lost our home in a fire just under 2 years ago now.  We pulled a bunch of Turbo stuff from the rubble and most was beyond saving but I've managed to clean off a few of my CD games (cases/manuals/boxes were destroyed).  I think this may be one of the games that made it but I have to go find the "to be cleaned" bin it is sitting in to be sure.

As I can't replace everything I had gaming-related, I've been trying to go for "unique" things or "themes", such as "everything Ys related I can find" or "every variant of a specific game to see all the differences (like Exile across all platforms).  Hanging a cool map on the wall would qualify so it would get some love here. 

I will say that as much as I am excited, if someone here loves the game or has a nostalgic connection to it like I do to Ys, I'd rather them get it.  If no one like that is around, then I would give it a good home.

This is a great idea and I love this community for these types of things.  Thanks!

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

SavagePendulum, you better play this damn game.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

SavagePencil

I will treasure this map and take good care of it as a good citizen.  And that means actually putting it to use!

OK, time to figure out how to stream this best...