@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Shubibinman Zero getting physical release

Started by GaijinD, 05/15/2017, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaijinD

http://www.retronauts.com/?p=2580

Didn't see a thread about this, and figured folks would be interested, since most of the series was on PCE. I checked the Amazon Japan listing, and looks like it's coming in at around $60.
Feel like a treasure game on a rainy day.

bartre

I built a repro of this years ago.
it's a real slow start, but after like level 3, the level design gets awesome.

overall, a pretty decent little game.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

All ready have a reproduction of the game so i don't need a official copy.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Sarumaru

Although I have the repro cart, I will likely pick up this official version as a fan of the series. Looks like Columbus Circle obtained the rights from Extreme and are using the new Masaya games logo on the box. I am not happy with the art that's on the box though... My only gripe really.

CrackTiger

I love how self-aware retronauts is about both themselves and their audience:

"If you're reading this, your knowledge of the Satellaview is probably passing at best" :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

SignOfZeta

"Physical release" sounds like symptoms of STD.
IMG

Gredler

I need to have a physical release. Travelers stomach has me all clogged up.