@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Anyone Here Near LA Willing To Help Me With Shipping A Monitor

Started by Gypsy, 01/09/2017, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gypsy

Eyeballing a nice CRT monitor on Ebay but it's local pick-up in Woodland Hills CA only. Long shot here I know.

Gredler

I used to drive through woodland hills omw to work from SD to Camarillo. Nice area! Too far for me to be of assistance though, sorry and good luck finding assistance

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Gredler on 01/09/2017, 02:51 AMI used to drive through woodland hills omw to work from SD to Camarillo. Nice area! Too far for me to be of assistance though, sorry and good luck finding assistance. Assistance.
fixed :3
IMG

Gypsy

Quote from: Gredler on 01/09/2017, 02:51 AMI used to drive through woodland hills omw to work from SD to Camarillo. Nice area! Too far for me to be of assistance though, sorry and good luck finding assistance
Yeah I saw it was adjacent to some other nice areas as well.

I may end up just having to get a slightly different monitor that offers shipping for now. This is the only listing for this model atm, but I've also set up a follow search for it.

Gypsy

Ordered a Mitsubishi DP 2070SB from a seller that was willing to ship. Hopefully it arrives safely.

DragonmasterDan

Shipping CRT monitors is risky business. I hope it arrives in good shape.
--DragonmasterDan

elmer

Quote from: Gypsy on 01/09/2017, 02:06 PMOrdered a Mitsubishi DP 2070SB from a seller that was willing to ship. Hopefully it arrives safely.
Good luck, that'll be a nice monitor when you get it.

What were you trying to get? Most LA prices seem pretty high for anything broadcast-TV related.

Gypsy

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 01/09/2017, 02:15 PMShipping CRT monitors is risky business. I hope it arrives in good shape.
Yeah I liked what I was reading from this seller and their feedback but fingers crossed for sure. I'm not in a great area for this level of equipment popping up. The broadcast stuff in particular was long since pillaged from the stations.

Quote from: elmer on 01/09/2017, 02:30 PM
Quote from: Gypsy on 01/09/2017, 02:06 PMOrdered a Mitsubishi DP 2070SB from a seller that was willing to ship. Hopefully it arrives safely.
Good luck, that'll be a nice monitor when you get it.

What were you trying to get? Most LA prices seem pretty high for anything broadcast-TV related.
A Panasonic BT-H1390YN.

I'll have to use some extra equipment to game on this Mitsubishi but it is equipment I already have.

elmer

Wow ... that's actually a pretty good price (IMHO) for something like that. I didn't even know that Panasonic made broadcast monitors ... silly-me.

sirhcman

I've had two Sony PVM's shipped to me without incident (one from California and one from the Carolinas). Sending my luck your way!! :)