OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Guess the next tune getting the PC-Engine treatment ;)

Started by FraGMarE, 01/12/2017, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FraGMarE

Still very early.  Only 3 channels roughly filled in... but you should be able to guess the tune.  :)

esteban

I can't decide if it is Splatterhouse or Double Dragon or Battle Royale Redux...

Hmmmm....
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

FraGMarE

None of those.  It's a boss tune.  From a non-PCE game.

_Paul

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Dicer

spenoza

Raider II boss music! I knew it! Had to confirm on YouTube, though.

FraGMarE

Quote from: guest on 01/12/2017, 08:43 PMRaider II boss music! I knew it! Had to confirm on YouTube, though.

BINGO!  We have a winner!  :D

elmer

Quote from: fragmare on 01/12/2017, 09:01 PMBINGO!  We have a winner!  :D
:cry:

So what, no cowbell, then??? Well, maybe next time.  :cry:

:lol: