10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

"When did Nintendoage become a bad word?"

Started by Gentlegamer, 06/06/2017, 11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gypsy

I've never had one of my disc based games damaged in any serious way. Maybe I've added light marks to a game, but that's pretty unlikely too as I'm very careful. It baffles me that it happens at all but then I just remember that most people are stupid or don't give a fuck. Discs at the public library depress me.

bartre

Quote from: GohanX on 06/14/2017, 03:35 PMI nintendoaged your mom repeatedly last night. She was insatiable.
No one would be impressed if you started posting pictures of my mom while ignoring her in real life.

LostFlunky

Quote from: bartre on 06/14/2017, 11:26 PM
Quote from: GohanX on 06/14/2017, 03:35 PMI nintendoaged your mom repeatedly last night. She was insatiable.
No one would be impressed if you started posting pictures of my mom while ignoring her in real life.
That is a dose of truth right there!