RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

I held a copy of Sylphia in my hands at a store in korea yesterday

Started by exodus, 09/21/2017, 03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exodus

but it wasn't for sale
and I couldn't afford it even if it were
now I'm sad

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Flare65

NecroPhile

Did ya check and make sure it wasn't a Tobias special?  :-"

Thanks to BMW, I've got one.  It's not a bad shewty (definitely worth burning a CDR and playing), but it's not the bestest ever.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

LostFlunky

xcrement5x

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 09/21/2017, 12:50 PM
Quote from: Flare65 on 09/21/2017, 08:43 AMWhat were they asking?
Quote from: exodus on 09/21/2017, 03:08 AMbut it wasn't for sale
Everything is for sale at the right price. 

Man to woman: Would you sleep with me for one million dollars?
Woman: Sure.
Man: How about for ten dollars?
Woman: What do you think I am?
Man: We've already established what you are. All we're doing is bargaining about price.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NoSexGex

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/21/2017, 09:17 AMDid ya check and make sure it wasn't a Tobias special?  :-"
It's gross how many there are of those floating around. And for some reason, they're mostly all still sealed. Like wasn't that the point of them, to be played lol.
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

NecroPhile

Quote from: NoSexGex on 09/21/2017, 04:57 PMIt's gross how many there are of those floating around. And for some reason, they're mostly all still sealed. Like wasn't that the point of them, to be played lol.
Gotta keep 'em sealed to hide the PCE Works logo.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

exodus

haha, I'm sure it was real - he's had it for a number of years. And I'm sure everything is for sale at the right price, but it's in the part of his store that he's made a "museum" so it'd take a lot of convincing. There was also a coryoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was in Seoul - but now I'm in Tokyo, where everything's for sale. Wish me luck!

geise

SuperDeadite

Man, I still remember buying my Coryoon in Osaka for 6,000yen.  This was about 10 years ago now though.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

exodus

imparanoic

i purchased coryoon for GBP35 in  1995 at a shop called telegames in leicester, england, but a few years later, i lost it ...

Medic_wheat

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 10/01/2017, 07:54 AMMan, I still remember buying my Coryoon in Osaka for 6,000yen.  This was about 10 years ago now though.
That's what 600 USD?  Is that game truly that expensive?  Was it CIB?

MisterCrash

6000 yen is about 60 USD. These days, it seems to go for around 400 USD.

Arkhan Asylum

anyone who pays 400$ for Sylphia is a dumbass and doesn't know how CD-Rs work.

holycrap everything sucks lol

EDIT: My bad.

Replace Sylphia with Coryoon and CD-R with flashcard

same difference lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Arkhan Asylum

Taiyo Yuden is the best manufacturer of rare PCE titles.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

exodus

Quote from: imparanoic on 10/03/2017, 09:36 PMi purchased coryoon for GBP35 in  1995 at a shop called telegames in leicester, england, but a few years later, i lost it ...
A sad tale! the same telegames that wound up releasing some Jaguar games, right?

blueraven

Pics or it didnt happen

:D j/k. Wish you could have bought it.