10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Looking for Time cruise manual scan please

Started by Keith Courage, 02/23/2017, 11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Courage

Anyone happen to have a U.S. time cruise manual they wouldn't mind scanning for me? I can't find any scans of it online anywhere. I have a manual myself but a few of the pages have some rips/stains so I'd like to print out and paste over the bad parts. Then again, might be easier to print out a new manual all together. Anyways, thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

tbone3969

I can scan it for you Keith.  I'll drop box it for you this weekend.  Link coming.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Keith Courage

tbone3969

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

esteban

Kool, I'll have to add this manual to our archive.

I'm actually not sure how many manuals I'm missing, but I haven't updated the list in a long, long time.

https://archives.tg-16.com/magazine_database.htm?col=pub&val=man

If anyone wants to tell me what manuals are missing/"corrupted"/imperfect from that list, I will gladly try to remedy the situation.

Thank you :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

tbone3969

I'm happy to add any other manuals I have.  Is there a list of manuals that are needed? 

Also, I believe I may have scanned the pages out of order for Time Cruise.  Let me know if you want me to re-order them properly on Dropbox.

tbone3969

Quote from: esteban on 03/08/2017, 03:49 PMKool, I'll have to add this manual to our archive.

I'm actually not sure how many manuals I'm missing, but I haven't updated the list in a long, long time.

https://archives.tg-16.com/magazine_database.htm?col=pub&val=man

If anyone wants to tell me what manuals are missing/"corrupted"/imperfect from that list, I will gladly try to remedy the situation.

Thank you :)
Your the man esteban.