Hudson's Revenge - URL

Started by nat, 04/12/2007, 11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

Thanks to Zeograd, here's a link to a recent interview with a guy from Hudson USA. It's like 9 pages, but it's got some interesting stuff, including thoughts about what we might see on the Virtual Console:

http://gamasutra.com/features/20070402/sheffield_01.shtml
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Keranu

Ahh yes, I read this interview the other week and was trying to post it in another thread, but I couldn't find the link! Thanks for posting it for me, it's a nice interivew. I think CrackTiger and Steve will get a kick out of John Master Lee's typical professional comments ;) .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 04/12/2007, 11:40 PMAhh yes, I read this interview the other week and was trying to post it in another thread, but I couldn't find the link! Thanks for posting it for me, it's a nice interivew. I think Black_Tiger and Steve will get a kick out of John Master Lee's typical professional comments ;) .
Yeah, I read that interview a while back, around the time it came out.

Bomberman Zero isn't the problem, Bomberman fans are.  :roll:
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keranu

My favorite part (the game they are referring to is Kato and Ken Chan):

JL: I did. I picked one up for myself when I was last in Japan. I saw it, and it was the only one left...

JG: Oh really? You got one? How much?

JL: 35 bucks. It was a good deal.

JG: Really?

GS: Man, I thought it was worth less than that.

JL: They've been going up, that's for sure.

Oh yes, I'm sure John Lee is the person to trust when it comes to the PCE price market ;) .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

TR0N

Quote from: nat on 04/12/2007, 11:20 PMThanks to Zeograd, here's a link to a recent interview with a guy from Hudson USA. It's like 9 pages, but it's got some interesting stuff, including thoughts about what we might see on the Virtual Console:

http://gamasutra.com/features/20070402/sheffield_01.shtml
Thanks i'll give it a read.

Btw i still... don't beleave in the whole cell phone crap is there future  :P

At least they don't have a problem suporting the Wii on the, whole console side of things.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 04/12/2007, 11:40 PMAhh yes, I read this interview the other week and was trying to post it in another thread, but I couldn't find the link! Thanks for posting it for me, it's a nice interivew. I think CrackTiger and Steve will get a kick out of John Master Lee's typical professional comments ;) .
Hahahahhahaa. I've only read the first page, but I love the excerpt you posted. Only $35! :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: stevek666 on 04/13/2007, 11:46 PM
Quote from: Keranu on 04/12/2007, 11:40 PMAhh yes, I read this interview the other week and was trying to post it in another thread, but I couldn't find the link! Thanks for posting it for me, it's a nice interivew. I think Black_Tiger and Steve will get a kick out of John Master Lee's typical professional comments ;) .
Hahahahhahaa. I've only read the first page, but I love the excerpt you posted. Only $35! :)
That was what I thought of at first too. But then I took a look on eBay and it appears a few sellers have price fixed it.  :|
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

kenomac78

i didnt know hudson was based out of hokkaido!  i also thought NEC developed the pc engine, not t'other way round.

CrackTiger

Quote from: kenomac78 on 04/14/2007, 06:00 PMi didnt know hudson was based out of hokkaido!  i also thought NEC developed the pc engine, not t'other way round.
NEC designed the PC-FX...  :-"